Once you have decided on your project, you need to take the next steps to begin work. This may be creating architectural plans and drawings, submitting a planning application, applying for a Lawful Development certificate, obtaining Structural Design and Calculations, signing a Party Wall Agreement or Notice, applying for Thames Water Build Over Agreement, applying for a License to Alter. If your project, however, meets all the necessary permitted development limits and requirements, the only step left to take is finding a trusted builder to begin building your dream home.
>Why is planning application one of the most important stages?
It is simple – you will gain the most value from achieving the maximum potential of your space. It is the planning application phase is when you, together with our experienced architect explore the best layout options suitable for your needs.
What is the cost for a planning application and other legal services?
1) Loft conversion Planning application – from £850 + council fee
2) House extension planning application – from £850 + council fee
3) Lawful development application – from £850 + council fee
4) Building Regulation Drawings – from £750 + building control fee
5) Structural calculations for a loft conversion – from £650
6) Structural calculations for a house extension – from £750
7) Party Wall Agreement – from £750
8) Party Wall Notice – from £100
9) Thames Water application – from £250 + Thames Water fee of £300
Building control – Depending on the project
All councils have similar planning and building regulations, however, please click on your local council below to be taken to a council planning permission page regarding your local planning permission.