House Extension and Loft Conversion Surveyor / Expert Consultant
With the company expansion a new exciting position of Surveyor/Consultant has become available.
The successful candidate will have a minimum job experience of 2 years as a site foreman, project manager, estimator dealing with projects, such as house extensions and loft conversions, major refurbishments or basements(optional).
As the company grows in a fast pace, we are looking for people who share the same values, are willing to grow and take more responsibilities. The position will involve being the first point of contact for our new clients, carrying out initial site surveys and consulting the clients on all aspects and best methods for projects as house extensions refurbishments and lofts. This is a perfect job if you love people, know the industry standards well and are a good listener. Your main job will be to deliver accurate information acquired from your site survey and during the conversation with the client to our commercial team who can then produce an accurate price for the client.
The primary duties are as follows:
- Inputting new project data into the CRM
- Contacting the client by telephone for initial consultation
- Contacting the client by telephone and email to schedule a site meeting
- Complete the online questionnaire using the company iPad while carrying out the initial site survey
- Liaising with the estimating department to hand over the project after the site survey
- Calling architectural companies to establish new contacts and generate new potential leads
- Monitoring and sorting incoming leads
- Reporting and meeting KPI’s
- Attend team meeting and company training programs
- Be the company ambassador
- Good IT Skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Commercial awareness
- People orientated
- Good listener
- Being able to work with a team
- Exemplary communication skills
- High attention to detail
- High understanding of construction processes
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Good time keeping
People Skills and at least 5 years construction related experience.
Qualities and Values:
- Detail Oriented
- Team player
The remunerations package is £30 to £40k+ P/A + Bonus of up to £25k PA