The majority of the Personal Information you provide to us when you fill out the contact form and during the qualification questionnaire. Please do not submit such Personal Information to us if you do not wish us to collect it. Please be aware that we may also infer certain information about you from your expressed search preferences.
We also collect from:
- our websites (the “Websites”);
- the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the “Apps”);
- cookies (“Cookies”);
- publicly available information; and,
other tools and applications (our “Online Content”).
What Personal Information do we collect?
Personal Information we collect about you may include the following:
- General identification and contact information: your name; address; email; IP address; telephone details;
- Information enabling us to provide products and services: age, location, whether you hold a driving licence that enable identification of customer needs (for example, post code or job role).
- Marketing preferences: respond to a voluntary customer satisfaction survey.
- Statistical information: aggregate statistical information about site visitors and users for internal use and for other lawful purposes e.g. Salary averages.
• Information from Apps: submit comments, photos, messages.
What legal basis do we rely on to process your Personal Information?
Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn. The processing is necessary to fulfil a contract, we may process your data when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you. Legitimate Interest My Trusted Builder also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. Our legitimate interests include:
- ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Websites and Apps operate effectively;
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers; • protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services; • sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers; •
understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and,
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
The processing is necessary because of a legal obligation that applies My Trusted Builder may process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, e.g. preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Our service providers This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing and market research and analysis service providers; document and records management providers; technical engineers; data storage and cloud providers and similar third-party vendors and outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities. Other third parties Occasionally, we may share Personal Information with other third parties. We will always do this under contract and in accordance with your instructions.
How we use Personal Information?
We use Personal Information to do some or all the following:
- Communicate with you as part of our business;
- Send you important information regarding changes to our policies, other terms and conditions, other administrative information;
- Provide improved quality, training and security and manage other commercial risks;
- Carry out market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys;
Provide marketing information to you (including information about other products and services offered by selected third-party partners) in accordance with preferences you have expressed. Please be aware you can always change these in your account;
- Allow you to participate in contests, prize draws and similar promotions, and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional terms and conditions, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these carefully; • Facilitate social media sharing functionality;
Manage our infrastructure and business operations, and comply with internal policies and procedures, including those relating to auditing; finance and accounting; billing and collections; IT systems; data and website hosting; business continuity; and records, document and print management;
- Resolve complaints, and handle requests for data access or correction;
Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including laws outside your country of residence), such as those relating to anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism; comply with legal process; and respond to requests from public and governmental authorities (including those outside your country of residence);
Establish and defend legal rights; protect our operations or those of any of our group companies or insurance business partners, our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our group companies, you or others; and pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
My Trusted Builder is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alterations, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold.
Our security measures include:
- encryption of our services and data;
- review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
- restrict access to personal access to personal information to Jobsite employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to contractual confidentiality and processing obligations. They may be disciplined, or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations; and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
Additional Services for Website and App
Push notifications – If you use the builder trend Website or App, you may also consent to push notifications, text messages, alerts, emails or other types of messages directly sent to you outside or inside of the Builder Trend App to your mobile device or desktop browser. If you declare your consent to receive such messages a device token will be generated, which will be associated with your device. You can opt out from receiving such messages by changing the settings of your device. Online drives If you enable us, we access the following Services for the limited purpose of helping us to upload or otherwise access your tender package, drawings or any other documents necessary to estimate/carry out a project. The Services we use are:
- Google Cloud
- DropBox We will ask for your consent before using information for any purpose other.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- (as set out above) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Information for GDPR
Unless you disable cookies, we collect your IP address as you visit our site. If you fill out contact form or register, we will also hold the contact information you provide to us when you register. Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing: We use this website to inform the public about our company and services we provide.
Personal Information Retention:
We will generally retain contact form and registration details indefinitely, subject to earlier deletion at your request through cookie disabling and/or your exercise of opt-out rights. IP addresses are generally held for a period of 12 months from your last use of the site.
We use IT service providers to help us run this website. These providers are based in the United States, and therefore if you do not disable cookies and/or if you register with us, some of your personal data will be transferred to the United States. The data protection laws in these countries may not offer you the same protections as are in place in the EU, but we are committed to providing these protections to you. Recipients: In addition to our IT service providers and Google for the purpose of analytics, we may provide your personal data to our CRM platform.
Data Subject Rights: To the extent permitted by law, you are entitled to obtain information on the processing of your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data, to make use of your right to data portability and to have your personal data rectified or deleted or its processing restricted. You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body. Requests will be handled in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR.
Supervisory Body: The supervisory body in most cases will be the national data protection authority in the EU jurisdiction in which you normally access this site or in the Member State where you live or work.
Notification of changes